Masala Egg fry is a simple and quick recipe that could be put together in minutes. It’s slightly similar to the Egg roast recipe, except we use very less ingredients in it. It consist of hard-boiled egg fried with some mild Indian spices.
So let’s get started.
3 boiled eggs
2 tbsp cooking oil
½ tsp mustard seeds
½ tsp saunf/fennel seeds
5-6 curry leaves
salt - as per taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp gram masala powder
1. Boil and peel the eggs, cut into two halves lengthwise.
2. Heat oil in a pan, crackle the mustard seeds add saunf / fennel seeds along with curry leaves and fry for few minutes.
3. When the onions have turned soft and cooked; reduce the flame and add chilli powder, turmeric powder, gram masala powder and salt. Mix well and fry for a minute.
4. Now add the eggs, stir well such the eggs are completely coated with the masala and let it fry for 2 minutes in a medium flame.
5. Now turn off the flame, transfer it to a serving dish.
This can be served with roti’s and rice.